Senior Software Architect
Company: CSH IT Service
Posted on: May 6, 2021
OverviewCommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of
Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more
than 700 care sites across the U.S. & from clinics and hospitals to
home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is
accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our
world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need
caring and our families need protection. With our combined
resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities
advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how
and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in
the community.Responsibilities-- -- -- Job Summary / PurposeThis
position is an expert-level software developer that will make
executive software design decisions. This person will communicate
with the business and technology clients to design and execute
solutions with a team of software engineers and cross-functional
technology teams. The role ensures plans are followed and issues
resolved in a manner that results in a successful
implementation.Functions in a consultative role using advanced
problem-solving and analytical skills to design, develop,
implement, enhance, upgrade and support complex application
systems.ESSENTIAL KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designs, develops, configures, and implements internal and
cloud-based solutions to resolve complex technical and business
issues across multiple functions.
- Works closely with strategy team as a liaison to align business
and technology needs with solution functionality.
- Researches technology innovations, vendors, partners and
start-ups to evaluate opportunities, new products, capabilities and
products.Participates in proof-of-concepts, pilots and innovation
- Leads design, development, and implementation to integrate new
solutions within the existing or newly defined architecture.
- Experience architecting and developing distributed systems
designs, including cloud-based solutions.
- Experience in web technologies and frameworks (JS/TS, HTML,
CSS/SCSS, Angular, Bootstrap, Node.js)
- Understand behaviors and dependencies among systems in order to
identify an optimal breakdown into modular, reusable microservices
- Excellent knowledge of one or more general-purpose programming
- Experience with object-oriented programming and methods.
- Serves as a primary technical liaison to end users for new
requirements and issues related to applications.
- Acts as a general internal consultant on application
- Collaborates with leadership on development of application
- Responsible for providing/setting direction on application
- Supports standardization of documentation and the integration
of standards and practices.
- Maintains knowledge of new developments and research related to
application packages and healthcare IT trends.
- Experience providing technical structure to teams and working
closely with management and stakeholders to define strategic
roadmaps.Experience in one or more of the following: test
automation, refactoring code, test-driven development, build
infrastructure, optimizing software, debugging, building tools, and
- Works closely with managers, project managers and business
partner leaders to define and develop or implement major software
- Works with IT staff, business partners and leadership to help
them understand potential application functionality, development
approaches, possible enhancements and process improvements.
- Works with IT staff to integrate processes with application
- Works with enterprise architecture teams to integrate
application architecture into enterprise architecture.
- Stays connected with industry best practices, cloud and vendor
specific application methodologies.
- Contributes to the growth and development of application IT
staff through education activities in support of the software
- Additional tasks/responsibilities as
- Bachelors degree or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained
through a combination of education, training, and experience in a
- 7+ years-- healthcare data and systems expereince
- 2 or more relevant technical/professional security
- Systems Architecture, frameworks and hands-on coding
- Experienced with standard application development methods,
- Agile development with innovation projects--
Keywords: CSH IT Service, Tacoma , Senior Software Architect, IT / Software / Systems , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!