Transportation Recruiting Manager
Company: Centerline Drivers, LLC
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Centerline, a TrueBlue company, has an opening for a
Transportation Recruiting Manager The Recruiting Manager will be
responsible for the sourcing, screening, scheduling, interviewing,
assessment and hiring of all lease employees while ensuring the
highest standard of customer service. In this role, building
relationships with both customers and lease employees is essential.
Additionally, this position ensures that drivers presenting for
hire meet Centerline Hiring Requirements and DOT Requirements.
Salary: $55,000-70,000, depending on experience
- Develop and maintain contacts with schools, employment agencies
and other public organizations to find and attract applicants.
- Coordinate participation in, set up display and work at job
fairs. Manage internet recruiting tools (CareerBuilder, Monster,
Fast Recruiting, EDD) daily.
- Perform new hire orientation.
- Create and maintain weekly report on recruitment activities,
applicant flow and hires.
- Conduct semi-annual reviews of Driver Qualification files to
- Actively involved with the hiring, supervision, termination and
discipline of all lease personnel
- Report all accidents/injuries to the Regional Sales/Ops Manager
and Human Resource Manager. Conducts a thorough investigation of
each accident and complete the required paperwork. Qualifications:
- Associate's degree and at least four years related recruiting,
staffing and/or transportation experience
- Ability to market and sell the company's attributes to external
- Demonstrative success in developing and maintaining
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, Excel. Knowledge
of an Applicant Tracking System preferred.
- Possess effective interpersonal skills with the ability to
relate to all levels of management and employees.
- Experience developing and utilizing behavioral based
- Functional knowledge of Federal and State Human
- Valid driver's license and a car that can be used for
- Position is work from home but should live in the Oklahoma
City, OK area and will travel locally.
- Bilingual language skills a plus. Our Culture: We're in the
business of people, so support and teamwork are important to us. We
power some of North America's leading companies by putting people
to work in distribution, fulfillment and manufacturing jobs. We'll
find you a place where you'll gain experience, knowledge and skills
through hands-on learning, where you can succeed and grow, and
where your hard work will be recognized. People of all
personalities, backgrounds and talents succeed with us. There's a
reason so many of our associates and employees stay with us for a
long time. We foster a diverse and inclusive culture where every
employee has an opportunity to contribute and grow while meeting
the changing needs of the marketplace. We take pride in what we do
because what we do matters - to our families, our communities and
each other #LI-JP1
Keywords: Centerline Drivers, LLC, Tacoma , Transportation Recruiting Manager, Human Resources , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!