Company: Milgard Manufacturing
Posted on: May 15, 2022
A Human Resources Recruiter job is available in Tacoma, WA, with
Milgard Windows and Doors. Strong candidates will have a minimum of
one to three years of hourly recruiting experience, preferably in a
manufacturing environment. Generate reports for applicant tracking
and corporate requirements. This should include the successful
deployment of both conventional and "outside-of-the-box" recruiting
techniques.Milgard Windows & Doors is the leading manufacturer of
windows and doors in the Western United States with operations in
Washington, Oregon, and California. Milgard was recently acquired
by MI Windows, creating additional opportunities for growth and
synergies between these two industry leaders.Human Resources
Recruiter job responsibilities include:
- Deliver strategic & tactical support for hourly recruiting
- Identify, source, screen, attract and retain a diverse slate of
candidates to meet location requirements.
- Facilitate new employee orientation and related administrative
tasks associated with the same for all new employees.
- Generate reports for applicant tracking and corporate
- Serve as liaison with area temporary agencies, employment
agencies, recruiting firms, and advertising agencies.
- Experience with HRIS and ATS in a high-volume, quick-paced
environment. Requirements Qualifications:
- One to three years of hourly recruiting experience, preferably
in a manufacturing environment.
- Detailed knowledge of recruiting sources and staffing
- Experience with social media/online recruiting tools.
- Associate's or bachelor's degree; HR professional certification
- Knowledge of employment law and regulatory compliance.Milgard
is growing with a track record of strong financial performance,
which creates opportunities for team members. This role is a great
opportunity to learn about our organization and show what you can
do to build a great team and organization. We have a robust total
reward offering, including:
- Vacation and Sick pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision - Milgard picks up the majority cost of
these important benefits!
- 401k savings plan
- Tuition assistance - continue your education; we will
- Career growth opportunities - take on more responsibility and
grow!If you are interested in this Human Resources Recruiter job in
Tacoma, WA, please apply now. To learn more about Milgard's
products, services, and culture, visit our website at We have built
our success on our foundational philosophy of Respect, Service, and
Excellence. Milgard Windows & Doors is a great place to grow your
career as we continue to build an even greater organization!
Keywords: Milgard Manufacturing, Tacoma , HR Recruiter, Human Resources , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!