Physician - Pediatrics ENT
Company: MultiCare Health System
Posted on: September 13, 2018
JOB DETAILS BACK REFER FRIEND APPLY Physician - Pediatrics ENT Job Number: 55821 Location: Tacoma, WA Provider Type: Physician Employment Type: Full-Time Regular MultiCare Entity: Mary Bridge FTE: 1 Specialty: Pediatrics - ENT Physician - Pediatric Otolaryngology (ENT) Founded in 1955, Mary Bridge Children's provides our region's most advanced care for children. We are focused on what we can do in the future. Our new Pediatric Otolaryngologist will play a key role in that future. You will be a trusted provider and a part of our MultiCare values of Respect, Integrity, Stewardship, Excellence, Kindness and Collaboration. A bit about us--- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Network is more than just a place for children to heal. It's a place for them to grow and thrive. A place for families to come for solutions and support. A place where medical expertise and a passion for children and families work together in perfect balance. Key statistics from 2017 include:
- 3,655 medical and surgical inpatient admissions
- 675 pediatric intensive care unit admissions
- 6,268 OR cases
- 157,674 outpatient clinic visits (76,917 primary care & 80,757 specialty care visits) As part of MultiCare Health System, you'll enjoy the benefits of a financially stable, technologically advanced health system with more than 18,000 employees. You'll also be supported by an active foundation committed to our mission of "Partnering for Healing and a Healthy Future". Job Description: Mary Bridge Children's Hospital and MultiCare Health System in Tacoma, Washington, is seeking a full-time Pediatric Otolaryngologist to partner in a thriving ENT practice. This is an opportunity to be fully engaged with patient care and be supported by staff and the hospital. Call duty is shared by several Physicians. Also, there is the opportunity to engage in research, if desired, through our MultiCare Institute for Research and Innovation, but the position is clinically focused. You are supported by Mary Bridge Children's Hospital. An advanced regional care and referral center for Southwestern Washington, serving more than 13 referring hospitals and 9+ counties. The hospital includes a 16-bed PICU, a 66-bed general pediatric unit and a Trauma service. There is a 70-bed level IV NICU in adjacent Tacoma General. We offer outstanding pediatric subspecialty support including cardiology, endocrinology, hematology/oncology, infectious disease, gastroenterology, neurology, pulmonology, rehabilitation, rheumatology, surgery and urology. Competitive salary, a full array of benefits, a healthy work/life balance, and a great location makes this an ideal choice for the provider who is looking to experience the best of Northwest living: from big-city amenities to the pristine beauty and recreational opportunities of the great outdoors. Requirements:
- Completion of a pediatric Otolaryngology Fellowship
- 2-3 years of pediatric Otolaryngology experience
- Board certified/eligible at time of employment
- Licensed in the state of WA by the time of employment
- DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association Join Our Talent Community Sign up to receive notifications of new jobs and other information. Sign up. People you may know at MultiCare See how you're connected. Refer a friend Set up an RSS feed MultiCare is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V MultiCare is a smoke-free, drug-free workplace. All employment offers are contingent upon acceptable pre-employment drug tests which include testing for the use of marijuana and nicotine. As part of our commitment to a healthy workplace, we require employees to obtain an annual flu immunization. If you are a job applicant who requires reasonable accommodation in the job application process, please contact our Candidate Experience Team at .
Keywords: MultiCare Health System, Tacoma , Physician - Pediatrics ENT, Healthcare , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!