Company: DispatchHealth Management
Posted on: May 22, 2023
How You'll Make an Impact: $5,000 Sign On Bonus! - -As a mobile
ultrasound technologist at DispatchHealth Imaging, you'll:Use a
company vehicle equipped with sonography equipment and drive
locally -to ultrasound patients in different facilities throughout
your shift to support patient populations from adults, geriatrics,
women, and children. What You'll Do:
- Provide high quality, diagnostic ultrasound images through the
operation and maintenance of equipment to ensure optimum clarity
for physician diagnosis and minimum discomfort to the client.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds regularly for purpose of moving
ultrasound equipment in and out of vehicle.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Interact with clients prior to and during ultrasound
procedures, using excellent communication/interpersonal/problem
solving skills, to reduce anxieties and/or fears.
- Ensure timely completion and transmission of studies to
- Maintain proper client schedules to ensure efficient
- Maintain supplies and equipment.
- Maintain vehicle in good running order; keeps the vehicle clean
and well stocked with necessary supplies; communicates with PPX
main dispatch office about schedule and preparing appropriate
paperwork and image transmissions.
- Participate in ongoing QC/QA process.
- Monitor progression of orders from initial orders to completed
- Apply knowledge of growth and development in customer
interactions and adapt care according to client's age/developmental
stage. -Core Competencies -Customer Service
- Interact with clients in a warm and friendly way while taking
immediate action to meet their requests/needs.
- As needed, takes client orders and enters orders into
scheduling and medical records system.Safety
- Recognize safety hazards and takes corrective action; seeking
assistance when needed.
- Demonstrate knowledge of operational policies, procedures and
- Perform work safely, without causing harm or risk to self,
others or property.
- Make a decision considering the impact of the decision on other
- Demonstrate personal commitment to the principles, values, and
ethics of PPX.
- Model accountability for learning by sharing knowledge and
learning from others.
- Build effective working relationships and foster good
- Express appreciation to others for their work.
- Treat others with respect.Leadership
- Facilitate and support change within PPX
- Demonstrate commitment to continuous learning -
- Demonstrate and apply continuous quality improvement knowledge
and skillsInformation Management
- Demonstrate skill in assessing, preparing and using information
as relevant to position. -
- Verbalize and demonstrate knowledge of procedures for
maintaining security, confidentiality and integrity of employee,
client, family and other medical information. -
- Demonstrate ability to collect, analyze and present data as
appropriate to position. -Equipment
- Correctly operate equipment according to accepted standards and
- Diagnose equipment problems. Fix or seek out someone to fix.
- Consistently inform appropriate person about problems
encountered with repairs or calibration of equipment. - What You
- Graduate of an accredited program in Sonography. -
- RDMS (AB or OB/GYN) and RVT registries.
- Proficient in abdominal/small parts and vascular studies.
- Valid driver's license with good driving record. - Who We Are:
About DispatchHealthAt DispatchHealth, we're building the world's
largest in-home care system to deliver trusted and compassionate
care to all. We offer on-demand acute care and an advanced level of
medical care for people of all ages in the comfort of their own
homes. Our emergency medicine and internal medicine trained medical
teams are equipped with all the tools necessary to treat common to
complex injuries and illnesses. We works closely with payers,
providers, health systems, EMS, employer groups, and others to
deliver care in the home to reduce unnecessary emergency room
visits, hospital stays, and readmissions. Acute Care medical teams
are available seven days a week, holidays and can be requested
online or a quick phone call. -About DispatchHealth
ImagingDispatchHealth Imaging, with the acquisition of PPX & DMI,
has over 50 years of mobile imaging experience. DispatchHealth
Imaging professionals travel locally to diagnose patients in their
own homes or at a facility. As the premiere provider of portable
digital x-rays, ultrasounds, EKGs, holter monitors,
echocardiograms, and dopplers we pride ourselves on having superior
digital technology which allow for expedited care. Home health care
services are becoming increasingly common, and this is a great
opportunity to become part of one of the fastest growing mobile
imaging companies in the country. Connect With Us: Get to know us!
Watch the video below to hear from healthcare professionals on what
it's like to work with DispatchHealth. Follow us on Facebook,
Twitter and YouTube to learn more. -#RAD#EVR
Keywords: DispatchHealth Management, Tacoma , Sonographer, Healthcare , Yelm, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...