Physical Therapist Assistant
Company: Assured Home Health
Posted on: March 12, 2023
Company Overview: Assured Home Health is hiring Physical
Therapist Assistants to join our team! The Home Health Physical
Therapist Assistant (PTA, LPTA) performs treatment and provides
exercise instruction and patient education aimed at
improving/enhancing the patient's well-being while following the
established plan of care. $32 - $44 / hr We offer the
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical, dental, and vision packages
- 401(k) Match Program
- Rapid Career Advancement Opportunities
- Internal promotions with a career plan
- All-encompassing Orientation and Fast Track option for Home
Care experienced clinicians
- Great Culture - join our family! Assured Home Health, a part of
LHC Group, is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals,
physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice
care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we
deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to
manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around
the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver
patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and
families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single,
shared purpose: It's all about helping people. Essential Functions:
- Under the supervision of a Physical Therapist, is at all times
responsible to follow all state specific laws governing the
provision of physical therapy in home care, to follow the treatment
set only as defined by the Physical Therapist; to perform only
thoseprocedures that he/she is qualified and trained to perform and
to make all recommendations for changes in the plan of care to the
supervising Physical Therapist.
- Following the plan of care, instructs and aids patients in
active and passive exercise, muscle re-education, gait, functional,
ADL, transfer, safety, and prosthetic training.
- Observes, records, and reports to the supervising PT, the
supervising nurse, and/or the physician the patient's response to
treatment and changes in the patient's condition.
- Instructs patient, family, caregiver, and other members of the
health care team in the areas of therapy in which they can
participate to assist the patient.
- Visits patient according to Plan of Treatment; complete a
progress note for each visit and submits progress notes per LHC
- Participates in developing the Plan of Treatment. Education &
Experience: License Requirements
- Current licensed, registered, or certified to assist in the
practice of physical therapy in state of practice.
- Current CPR certification is required.
- Current driver's license, vehicle insurance, and access to a
dependable vehicle or public transportation. Equal Opportunity
Employer - vets, disability. Must be fully vaccinated or be willing
to complete full vaccination by date of hire and proof of
vaccination will be required. If permitted by state law, the
company will consider requests for religious or medical
Keywords: Assured Home Health, Tacoma , Physical Therapist Assistant, Healthcare , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...