Physical Therapist - PT - Home Health (Physical Therapy )
Company: CareerStaff Unlimited
Posted on: March 12, 2023
General Practice opening in Tacoma, Washington. Physical
Therapist - PT - Home Health A Physical Therapist is needed for a
full-time contract home health position in Tacoma, WA that offers a
guaranteed 40 hours a week. This registered professional will
provide physical therapy to patients of all age groups. In addition
to the standard benefits, our therapists are preferred in a number
of facilities and home health agencies in the area. Apply today to
learn more about the opportunity to work with a well-known
- Hourly: $55
- Weekly: $2,200 BENEFITS FOR A PHYSICAL THERAPIST:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Continuing Education & 401(K)
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Mentoring Programs
- Guaranteed Hours (based on opportunity)
- Flexible Schedules
- Once hired in our system you can work whenever you want with
our 30 local offices nationwide! ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Plans, implements and evaluates patient care plans to restore
or maintain patient well being.
- Plans, organizes and conducts physical therapy treatment
program based on the medical referral and their evaluation.
- Performs clinical assessment to identify patient needs and
appropriateness of patient.
- Document, prepare/review and complete a Plan of Care (POC),
progress notes, phone orders and other clinical record
documentation on an ongoing basis.
- Revise the POC based on evaluation, ongoing assessment data.
Works in consultation with the physician and as part of an
- Plan and provide appropriate treatment for neuromuscular,
neurological and orthopedic disorders based on medical referral and
- Assist/instruct patient/family in transfer techniques
appropriate to patient abilities. Instruct on use of equipment such
as walkers, wheelchair, canes, braces, prosthetic devises and
appliances in a safe manner.
- Provides appropriate patient/family education regarding
therapeutic procedures based on the patient s age, condition,
culture and learning readiness.
- Performs and oversees other team members, when applicable, in
the performance of patient care that is consistent with patient s
needs and desires.
- Applies concepts of infection control and universal precautions
in coordinating/performing patient care activities to prevent
contamination and transmission of disease.
- Accepts clinical assignments that are consistent with education
and competence to care for patients. PHYSICAL THERAPIST JOB
- Masters of Science or Doctorate in Physical Therapy from an
- Successful completion of National Certification
- 1 year of verifiable, supervised professional experience within
the last 3 years
- Valid PT license in the state of practice
- CPR Certification ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED: CareerStaff
Unlimited, LLC ( CareerStaff ) is a leader in the delivery of
workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare
industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented
healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional
patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network
25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff s services
include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses,
therapists, and pharmacists. Additionally, CareerStaff provides
Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities
nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique
placement opportunities, top pay and benefits, and employment that
meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff
attracts high-quality clinicians who transition well to new
environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA). Other Info
- Job City: Tacoma
- Shift: 8A-5P
- Setting: Home Health
- Order ID: 618000
Keywords: CareerStaff Unlimited, Tacoma , Physical Therapist - PT - Home Health (Physical Therapy ), Healthcare , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...