Break Nurse Neuro Trauma ICU
Company: St Joseph Medical Center
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Current Incentives for qualifying external Nurses with a 2 year
commitment Up to a $20,000 Sign on Bonus (prorated by FTE- min 0.6
FTE required); Lump sum payment within 30 days of start) Up to
$25,000 in Education Loan Forgiveness for qualifying loans
Relocation Assistance We're proud to share that St. Joseph Medical
Center was recognized among the Best Hospitals in Washington state
by U.S. News & World Report. While you're busy impacting the
healthcare industry, we'll take care of you with benefits that may
include health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid
vacation, adoption assistance, annual bonus eligibility, and more!
CHI Franciscan and Virginia Mason are now united to build the
future of patient-centered care across the Pacific Northwest. That
means a seamlessly connected system offering quality care close to
home. From basic health needs to the most complex, highly
specialized care, our patients can count on us to meet their needs
with convenient access to the region's most prestigious experts and
innovative treatments and technologies.
Job Summary Under the direction of nursing leadership, serves as a
resource to provide relief for staff meals and rest breaks.
Ability/skill levels and time management performance appropriate
for this role will be taken into consideration for employee
Education & Experience
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
- Possession of a BSN degree is preferred.
- Previous PCU/ICU experience preferred, or
- 1-2 years med/surg experience and successful completion of
critical care residency program, or
- New graduate with completion of senior practicum in a specialty
area i.e.: critical care, ED, PACU and successful completion of
critical care residency program. License & Certification
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse issued by the
Washington State Board of Nursing.
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare BLS
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) or attainment within six
months of hire.
- CCRN/Certified Neuroscience Registered Nurse (CNRN)
Keywords: St Joseph Medical Center, Tacoma , Break Nurse Neuro Trauma ICU, Healthcare , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!