Break Relief Nurse
Company: St. Joseph Medical Center
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Current Incentives for qualifying external Nurses with a 2 year
- Up to a $10,000 Sign on Bonus - (prorated by FTE- min 0.6 FTE
required); Lump sum payment within 30 days of start)
- Up to $25,000 in Education Loan Forgiveness for qualifying
- Relocation Assistance - We're -proud to share that -St. Joseph
Medical Center -was recognized among the -Best Hospitals in
Washington -state by -U.S. News & World Report. CHI Franciscan and
Virginia Mason are now united to build the future of
patient-centered care across the Pacific Northwest. That means a
seamlessly connected system offering quality care close to home.
From basic health needs to the most complex, highly specialized
care, our patients can count on us to meet their needs with
convenient access to the region's most prestigious experts and
innovative treatments and technologies. - - As a part of our
organization, we currently offer the following additional benefits:
- Competitive starting wages (DOE) and training to grow within
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible health spending accounts (FSA)
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Care@Work premium account for additional support with children,
pets, dependent adults, and household needs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and
- Adoption Assistance
- Wellness Program
- Commute Trip Reduction Program - Earn cash back for
Job Summary Under the direction of nursing leadership, serves as a
resource to provide relief for staff meals and rest breaks.
Ability/skill levels and time management performance appropriate
for this role will be taken into consideration for employee
Education & Work Experience
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
- One year of related work experience in an acute care setting is
preferred. - -
- Possession of a BSN degree is preferred.
Licensure & Certification
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse issued by the
Washington State Board of Nursing.
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS
- Specialty certification, as appropriate to the assigned work
unit, is strongly preferred.
Keywords: St. Joseph Medical Center, Tacoma , Break Relief Nurse, Healthcare , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!