Posted on: September 25, 2022
Salary: Market related
Reference: JN -062019-19758
Inpatient PsychiatryForty Minutes Outside of SeattleNationally
Recognized Pension Plan
Exciting employment opportunity with an 800-licensed bed facility
that has been serving the region for well over 100 years. The
incoming Psychiatrists will enjoy a great quality of life and an
extensive benefits package that includes one of the best pension
plans in the nation, professional growth opportunities, and much
- 100% Inpatient Psychiatry Physician opportunity- work out of
just one facility
- Monday-Friday quality of life schedule 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
schedule- no night, no weekend, and no required call
- Optional Paid Call- The facility has no admissions after 6 pm
and phone call responsibilities are considered light.
- Base salary with upside bonus potential of well over $400,000
annually and full benefits that include health, dental, vision
insurance (for physician and dependents), life insurance, long-term
disability insurance (with no cost to employee).
- Employees benefit from one of the top pension plans in the
country, and an additional deferred compensation program that
provides supplemental retirement at age 55.
- Additional benefits include student loan repayment and
dependent care assistance program that allows for savings on
childcare or eldercare.
- Generous Paid Time Off Package that includes- Paid Time Off,
Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Leave, Paid CME time, and CME allowance of
$5000 annually. Additional paid leave available for bereavement,
jury duty, and military leave.
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree - Board Certified
or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- J1 and H1B visa eligible positionPractice where others come to
vacation! The Pacific Northwest offers exciting urban cities
surrounded by unmatched natural beauty.
- Live in the heart of Lakewood, Steilacoom, Seattle, Tacoma, or
any of the other adjoining suburbs
- Immediate access to performing arts, fine dining, nightlife,
and a major international airport
- Washington is an income tax-free state and the Greater Seattle
area has a positive home appreciation of over 29%
- Outdoor enthusiast dream - access to water recreation on Puget
Sound, world-class hiking and skiing in the Cascades, fishing, and
hunting statewide, and world-class golf and country clubs in your
- Top-scoring school districts by Great Schools for both public
and private institutions and 4-year universities including the
University of WashingtonJob ID: JN -062019-19758
Keywords: Curative, Tacoma , Psychiatry Physician, Healthcare , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!