Break Nurse Neuro Trauma ICU
Company: St Joseph Medical Center
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Current Incentives for qualifying external Nurses with a 2 year
commitmentUp to a $20,000 Sign on Bonus (prorated by FTE- min 0.6
FTE required); Lump sum payment within 30 days of start)Up to
$25,000 in Education Loan Forgiveness for qualifying loansUp to a
$20,000 RN Residency Completion Bonus for qualifying RN
ResidentsRelocation Assistance for experienced RNs -CHI Franciscan
and Virginia Mason are now united to build the future of
patient-centered care across the Pacific Northwest. That means a
seamlessly connected system offering quality care close to home.
From basic health needs to the most complex, highly specialized
care, our patients can count on us to meet their needs with
convenient access to the region's most prestigious experts and
innovative treatments and technologies. - - -As a part of our
organization, we currently offer the following benefits:
- Competitive starting wages (DOE) and training to grow within
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible health spending accounts (FSA)
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Care@Work premium account for additional support with children,
pets, dependent adults, and household needs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and
- Adoption Assistance
- Wellness Program
Job SummaryThis Nurse position is responsible for providing care to
the patient who is hemodynamically unstable and requires complex
monitoring of multiple systems and/or nursing interventions every
one to two hours. -Essential Duties
- Provides continuous cardiac monitoring, arrhythmia recognition
- Initiates and titrates multiple, complex cardiac related
infusions at higher doses.
- Manages intubated/mechanically ventilated patients.
- Manages patients with acute neurological/neurosurgical
- Manages acute trauma patients.
- Performs related duties as required.
Education & Experience
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
- Possession of a BSN degree is preferred.
- Previous PCU/ICU experience preferred, or
- 1-2 years med/surg experience and successful completion of
critical care residency program, or
- New graduate with completion of senior practicum in a specialty
area i.e.: critical care, ED, PACU and successful completion of
critical care residency program.License & Certification
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse issued by the
Washington State Board of Nursing.
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare BLS
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) or attainment within six
months of hire.
- CCRN/Certified Neuroscience Registered Nurse (CNRN)
Keywords: St Joseph Medical Center, Tacoma , Break Nurse Neuro Trauma ICU, Healthcare , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!