Company: KA Recruiting Inc.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Radiography opening in Randle, Washington. This and other
radiology and imaging jobs brought to you by
Under the direction of a Radiologist, performs radiologic
procedures at a technical level not requiring constant supervision
of technical detail. Performs a variety of procedures that require
independent judgment, initiative, and ingenuity in order to apply
prescribed procedures. May work independently or assist in
performing other imaging procedures. Job Details:
- Permanent (stable), Full-Time, Nights, 8hr Shift
- High school graduate or equivalency, minimum. Graduate of a
radiographic program approved by the American Registry of
Radiologic Technologists (ARRT). Two years college or business
school also preferred.
- Registered with ARRT.
- Washington State Certification or Registration.
- Current American Heart Association BLS Certification or must be
obtained within 30 days of hire.
- One year practical experience in radiology department under the
direction of a qualified radiologist, preferred.
- All general radiographic equipment associated with radiographic
- Also prefer skills with CT scan and mammography
- Competitive pay and more! Apply Now! Looking to relocate? I can
be a resource for that! Want more information? Reach out to Megan
at or email resume
Keyphrases: x ray technician jobs, mri technician jobs, mri
technologist jobs, magnetic resonance imaging technician jobs,
magnetic resonance imaging technologist jobs, radiographer
Keywords: KA Recruiting Inc., Tacoma , Radiologic Technologist, Healthcare , Randle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!