Occupational Therapist - $5,000 Sign-On
Company: Assured Home Health and Hospice
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Company Overview:Assured Home Health is hiring Occupational
Therapists to join our team!$5,000 Sign-on bonus or Relocation
available!Part-time and PRN positions available
The Occupational Therapist in Home Health is responsible for the
assessment and evaluation of patient care needs related to
functional status, activities of daily living, fine motor
coordination, home assessments and adaptive equipment, and other
occupational therapy needs as defined by medical conditions. Based
on this assessment and evaluation, the Occupational Therapist helps
to determine a treatment plan, performs interventions aimed at
improving and enhancing the patient's well being, and evaluates the
Assured Home Health, a part of LHC Group, is the preferred
post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families
nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute
care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality,
cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health
at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have
partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the
home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group,
because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about
LHC Group has received a A+ Culture score and won the following
awards: 2021 Best Teams/Sales, 2021 Best Teams/Operations, 2021
Best Company/Outlook, 2020 Best Company for Women and 2020 Best
LHC Group is a national Home Health organization with over 800
agencies with 28,000 employees in 37 states.
Providing excellent benefits: medical, dental, vision, life
insurance, HSA/FSA, 401K, short term & long term disability,
tuition reimbursement, PTO and continuing eduacation.
Our positions offers flexible schedules!Essential Functions:
- Provides service within the scope of practice as defined by the
state laws governing the practice of Occupational Therapy, in
accordance with the plan of care, and in coordination with other
members of the health care team.
- Follows the plan of care by leading the patient in the use of
therapeutic, creative, and self-care activities to improve
functioning and safety.
- Observes, records, and reports to the supervising nurse and the
physician the patient's response to treatment and changes to the
- Instructs patient, family, caregiver, and participating members
of the health care team in the areas of therapy in which they can
participate to assist the patient.
- Visits patients according to Plan of Treatment, completes a
progress note for each visit, and submits progress notes per LHC
- Completes all patient evaluations and develops the OT plan of
care within state specific guidelines. Reports outcomes of
evaluation, goals, and anticipated projected frequency of care to
supervising nurse within 24 hours of the evaluation.
- Participates in staff conferences and committees as
- Provides supervision of the OTA as per LHC policy.
- Prepares a written discharge summary and/or a written summary
report on the patient's condition at least every 60 days.
- Conducts patient assessments evaluating the level of function
by applying diagnostic and prognostic functional ability
- Provides in-service education as requested by agency
- All other duties as assigned.Education & Experience:License
- Current Occupational Therapy licensure in state of practice.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Current driver's license, vehicle insurance, and access to a
dependable vehicle, or public transportation.
Equal Opportunity Employer - vets, disability.
Must be fully vaccinated or be willing to complete full vaccination
by date of hire and proof of vaccination will be required. If
permitted by state law, the company will consider requests for
religious or medical exemptions.
Keywords: Assured Home Health and Hospice, Tacoma , Occupational Therapist - $5,000 Sign-On, Healthcare , Winlock, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!