Clinical Case Manager
Company: Discovery Behavioral Health
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Case Manager is responsible for performing
patient care activities as directed by the Clinical Supervisor.
He/she will orient and assess new admissions. The Case
Manager-----TMs responsibility is to provide direct support and
resources to the client and clinical staff. Support will be
provided in the areas of client orientation/assessment, utilization
review and other areas as directed.Responsibilities
- Actively participates in Multidisciplinary Treatment Team
- Serves as the liaison between the clinical and utilization
- Shares pertinent information with team as obtained from
client-----TMs family, or others as indicated throughout the
- Assists in gathering pertinent information related to the
utilization review process and prepares utilization related
documentation as needed.
- Provides holiday and on call/weekend coverage as needed.
- Recognizes, responds to and assists in psychiatric crisis
situations and provide the intervention necessary.
- Responds and assists in medical emergency situations as
directed and needed.
- Communicates effectively with client and interdisciplinary team
regarding client needs.
- Assists with chart documentation and compliance.
- Adheres to all program policies and procedures while ensuring
client safety at all times.
- Supports Clinical team with discharge planning and
- Managers client appointments and phone times.-- -- --
- A minimum of 1-year experience in chemical dependency -
psychiatric setting or related field.
- Knowledge of Joint Commission Standards.
- Demonstrates Proficiency in Communication & Written
skills.Additional InformationWe are proud to be an EEO employer
M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform
pre-employment substance abuse testing. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to age,
race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.-- For more
information about our company benefits, please visit us at
discoverybehavioralhealth.com/careers/PandoLogic. Keywords: Medical
Case Manager, Location: Camp Murray, WA - 98430
Keywords: Discovery Behavioral Health, Tacoma , Clinical Case Manager, Healthcare , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!