Company: Narrows Glen
Posted on: January 15, 2022
For over 30 years, Senior Resource Group-SRG has been an innovator
in the development and operation of senior living communities
across the USA. Our experience and passion has helped us win many
awards for innovative community design, excellent service and
exceptional care.Senior Resource Group recognizes the value of
dedicated, well trained workforce. When an employee demonstrates
their commitment to SRG by completing all components of our
Employee Growth Program (SynRGy), they are eligible to apply for
tuition reimbursement through our Investing in You program.
Senior Resource Group - SRG is an equal opportunity employer.
Our community setting is a relaxing change from a hectic hospital.
Here at SRG you have a chance to get to know your patients; our
residents count on the LPN to provide compassionate care. You will
provide residents with nursing services in accordance with
physician's orders. The LPN is responsible for the administration
of medications and treatments.
- Supervise and direct resident assistants.
- Perform resident assessments.
- Order and administer medication and treatments as prescribed by
- Monitor response to existing treatment plans.
- Provide residents with care as needed.
- Assist the Director of Assisted Living with staffing schedules
and daily staffing issues.
- Supervise Med Aides and Caregivers.
- Current LPN license.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in the health, human
services and/or community services field.
- Must possess a high degree of interpersonal relations skills
and capability of relating to a variety of people and
personalities. Initiative, judgment, and leadership skills also
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Narrows Glen, Tacoma , LPN, Healthcare , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!