Company: CHI Franciscan Rehabilitation Hospital
Posted on: January 13, 2022
CHI Franciscan Rehabilitation Hospital--opened the doors of
this--60-bed hospital--servicing--patients recovering from strokes,
brain and spinal-cord injuries, amputations, complex orthopedic
injuries, and other conditions. The--hospital is a joint venture
partnership between CHI Franciscan Health--and Kindred
--Rehab Technician Essential Functions:
Ability to Transport, lift, transfer, move and reposition patients
in the patient room, Therapy Gym and other common areas of the
Prepares patient for prescribed treatment and assists professional
staff with patient treatment.
Prepares, cleans and maintains treatment areas and equipment.
Procures and keeps an accurate inventory of all therapy
Performs routine clerical tasks for Therapy Department.
Other duties as assigned.
We offer competitive pay, plus a generous benefits package that
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Accident insurance
- Critical illness insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Life insurance
- Pet insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance Plan
- 401(K) savings plan with employer matching
- Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Leave and 6 Paid Holidays per year
- High School diploma
- CPR/BCLS Certification
- Minimum six months experience in an acute or long term facility
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal
Keywords: CHI Franciscan Rehabilitation Hospital, Tacoma , Rehabilitation Tech, Healthcare , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!