Family Practice LOCUMS or LOCUM-to-PERM Near Beautiful Olympic National Park
Company: Provider Healthcare
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Elma, Washington. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com LOCUM TENENS or
LOCUM-to-PERM - Board Certified Family Medicine - Outpatient Rural
- 18 - 20 Patients per day
- Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- No call and No Weekends
- Medical Malpractice Covered
The Provider Healthcare Advantage:
- Provider Healthcare is a dedicated organization comprised of
industry experts and tenured professionals that have an established
partnership with thousands of healthcare organizations.
- An established process that has proven to notify providers
about new opportunities and present them earlier.
- Our innovative strategies have proven higher success rates for
providers to land desired jobs quicker in the preferred geographic
- Higher pay, more flexibility, minimize administration duties,
and a chance to work with an organization with common motivations
to help underserved patient communities.
- A simplified credentialing process exclusively focused on
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family
practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Provider Healthcare, Tacoma , Family Practice LOCUMS or LOCUM-to-PERM Near Beautiful Olympic National Park, Healthcare , Elma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!