Seeking: Remote Healthcare Recruiter
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Hello!Currently seeking Healthcare Recruiter - role is 100%
remote (candidate must sit out of Washington State). See the
description below and apply ASAP! The position will be responsible
for sourcing and identifying highly qualified candidates for
mid-level management and professional positions. The recruiter also
participates in the development of recruitment strategies for
business divisions.Minimum Job Qualifications and Technical
- Experience in sourcing techniques including on-line and passive
- Experience with recruiting/applicant tracking database systems
(iCIMS experience is a plus)
- Ability to prioritize work and manage competing demands, accept
feedback and be extremely adaptable and flexible.
- Strong computer skills (i.e. MS Office, HRIS, applicant
- Workday Recruiting experience preferred.
- Ability to influence hiring management to move quickly in the
selection and offer stages to optimize the opportunity to hire top
candidates.Education Preferred:Bachelor's degree in Business or
Human Resources - however not requiredExperience:
- 5 years' experience recruiting mid-level management or
- Experience in full lifecycle recruiting including, but not
limited to, research and candidate sourcing using traditional and
non-traditional methods, pre-screening, referring qualified
candidates, networking, relationship management, job analysis, wage
and salary trends.
- Corporate recruiter preferred but open to AgencyExperience
recruiting any of the following, the more diverse the better.
- Customer Services
- Healthcare - clinical is biggest need.
- AdminUpon application, please send me your updated
resume/referencesEmail: email@example.comPhone: 253 733 4029
About Aerotek:We know that a company's success starts with its
employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with
the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and
Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive
advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract
employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in
recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised
offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000
contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an
Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn
more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer
and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex,
age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Tacoma , Seeking: Remote Healthcare Recruiter, Healthcare , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!