Company: Health eCareers
Posted on: April 8, 2021
In-House dentist referrals, 100% Production including a bonus
plan and a rich benefits package which includes:
- Guaranteed Compensation, Relocation Assistance and Sign-on
- Medical and dental insurance
- Paid holidays and Professional Leave
- In-house CE and Continuing Education Funds
- License Reimbursement & Association Dues
- 401(k) and Deferred Compensation
- Malpractice Insurance-- Job Qualifications DDS, DMD or BDS, MSD
or Certificate in Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, Board eligible or
Board Certified Company Overview We provide:
- A stable, dentist-owned private company with an eye on the
- A team oriented multi-specialty group practice in a
collaborative work environment with other providers.
- Annual guarantee, specialty production with possible sign-on
and relocation advances.
- Excellent benefits, including paid time off, professional
leave, 401K with generous company match, and medical, dental,
vision, life, disability, and malpractice insurances.
- State license and DEA reimbursement.
- Thorough employee orientation, onboarding, and continuing
- A culture of inclusivity and respect in line with our core
values of Health, Compassion, Innovation and Integrity.
- Supportive community outreach dollars and encouragement to
volunteer. We are:
- A provider and employer of choice in the dynamic and beautiful
Northwest for 50 years.
- Dental insurance + providers in over 50 general and specialty
offices in OR, WA and ID.
- Dedicated to proactive care in order to facilitate the best
possible outcomes. Willamette Dental Group is an equal opportunity
employer. We evaluate qualified candidates without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status and other
protected characteristics. This job description is not meant to be
an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but
constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and
function in the company. This position may be exposed to PHI in the
course of his/her duties, and will handle protected information
(PHI) in a manner consistent with the Health Insurance Portability
and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA). Pacific Northwest Oral and
Maxillofacial Surgeons has an opening for a board
eligible/board-certified oral surgeon to join us in our highly
respected, well-established multi-location practice as an associate
with a partnership track option.) Looking for a qualified
individual who loves dentoalveolar and orthognathic surgery.)
Keywords: Health eCareers, Tacoma , Oral Surgeon, Healthcare , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!