Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker
Company: CHI Franciscan Medical Group
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Overview: CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of
Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more
than 700 care sites across the U. S. , from clinics and hospitals
to home-based care and virtual care services, CommonSpirit is
accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our
world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need
caring and our families need protection. With our combined
resources, CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy
communities, advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable, and
innovating how and where healing can happen, both inside our
hospitals and out in the community.
Franciscan Medical Group is currently seeking a full time Social
Worker for Behavioral Health for our Franciscan Behavioral Health
Team at Franciscan Medical Clinic here in Tacoma, WA!
This candidate will be a dynamic member of an integrated,
evidence-based patient centered care for effective mental and
primary care team collaboration. No weekends, nights or
organizationally recognized holidays required!
Pediatric experience strongly desired!
This job is responsible for coordinating and supporting mental
health care with the assigned clinic(s) and for coordinating
referrals to clinically-indicated services outside the clinic. An
incumbent functions as a core member of a Collaborative Care team
that is made up of the patient's primary care provider, a
psychiatric consultant and, when available, other providers in the
primary care clinic. An incumbent may provide evidence-based
treatments or consult with other mental health providers when such
treatment is indicated.
- Performs patient assessment/data collection, interprets
findings and formulates treatment plans.
- Implements and updates psychosocial plan of care and treatment
based on patient needs throughout patient's course of care.
- Works with treatment team to provide and manage treatment.
- Provides effective psychotherapy and brief interventions within
scope of practice
- Identifies and implements strategies to meet the educational
needs of the patient/family/significant others as relates to
psychological health and/or substance use.
- Designs effective curricula for education to address
psychosocial/behavioral health issues in primary care and leads
effective classes for staff/medical practitioners and other
behavioral health providers.
- Completes all required documentation, in an accurate and
thorough manner, in accordance with CHI-FH and/or grant
- Monitors the site's behavioral health capabilities, identifying
issues related to patient services and makes recommendations for
- Cultural Sensitivity and Competence: Demonstrates proper use of
communication tools/materials for effective communication and
understands how the culture(s) of patient populations can affect
communication, collaboration and the provision of care, treatment
and services. Patient Population Served: Demonstrates knowledge and
proper skills associated with the department's defined specific
- Adheres to and exhibits our Core Values of Reverence,
Integrity, Compassion and Excellence. Social Worker, Licensed
Independent Clinical Social Worker, MSW, Social Work, Behavioral
Health, Mental Health, Hospital, Washington, Healthcare #mswchi
- Master's degree in Social Work and two years of related work
experience that would demonstrate attainment of the requisite job
- One (1) year of work experience as a member of an
interdisciplinary team is preferred.
- Must possess a valid Washington State license to practice as a
Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LiCSW).
- Eligible to be credentialed and enrolled in Medicare and
private payers for reimbursement.
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.
Associated topics: behavioral, case, clinical, clinician,
counselor, disabilities, forensic, mental health, social,
Keywords: CHI Franciscan Medical Group, Tacoma , Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker, Healthcare , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!