Director of Business and Sales
Company: Wagonmaster Group
Posted on: May 20, 2023
Wagonmaster Group is a sales company. We owe our continued
success to our talented sales force. To thrive in this role, you'll
need a sharp business mind and a proven sales record. You will be
highly skilled in B2B sales, relationship building and prioritizing
your workload. In this role you'll be promoting our Client's brand
to ensure, as a team, they are meeting sales goals and company
KPIs. With your business acumen, you will advance opportunities,
develop, and foster relationships with a network of Business
Developers and prospects while presenting the unique value of our
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and support Business Developers within your
- Build and maintain relationships with business partners that
propel both groups forward.
- Report back to the General Manager and Senior Management
- Contribute to team meetings with both successes and
- Train and coach Business Developers on product features and
benefits, sales process, and retention.
- Instill customer confidence in the efficacy of Products through
supporting live product demonstrations.
- Work alongside Business Developers to help forecast, build, and
execute sales plans and processes to ultimately secure your
region's success, growth, and development.
- Design and execute goals and strategies for continued growth
while providing excellent customer service to our
- Present, sell, and establish SmartVMA programs to our qualified
- Identify potential threats and provide solutions to issues such
as sales decline, conflicts, loss of business to
- Use our Client's CRM and sales education tools to aid in both
your personal and business development. Ensure your team of
Business Developers also take advantage of these tools.
- Remain up to date with customer reports, company mileage
reports, and personal expense reports.
- Ensure Business Developers regularly communicate with
management, warehouse and delivery, and customers to ensure that
company and customer goals are being met.
- Follow up with Business Developers to ensure regular and proper
use of available reporting.
- 5+ years' proven experience in business development or a
similar B2B sales role.
- Experience building and developing product lines in new
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in business,
automotive, or related fields.
- Proven ability to manage, coach, and mentor others.
- Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn
new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
- Strong English fluency, both written and verbal.
- Automotive industry knowledge is an asset.
- Motor vehicle license in good standing.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrate skills in goal setting, sales, business
development, and people management.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to lead and mentor
others in a positive, motivating manner.
- A team player who has a competitive nature and the knowledge to
use this skill to propel a team. Understands the importance of time
management and is familiar with tools used to effectively manage
- Analytic, market research, business planning and management
skills. Ability to identify and pursue business partners targeting
both personal and company growth.
- Be a proactive, tactful, and proven problem solver.
Continuously in pursuit of excellence.
- Fast paced evolving business requires the ability to be
flexible with work hours including overnight travel in your
- Occasional international travel is required, which requires you
to have a valid passport and be able to cross the border.
- Duties performed in a variety of locations including in
provided office space, at customer locations and on the
- Personal vehicle required with company reimbursement.
- Must be able to sit and stand for prolonged periods of time
with adequate manual dexterity to write legibly and perform
computer duties as well as perform live coaching sessions.
- Some duties may require bending, twisting and lifting.
- Occasionally need to lift, transport and deliver products
averaging 20-40 lbs.
If you are interested in this position, please email Catherine
Job Posting also at:
Keywords: Wagonmaster Group, Tacoma , Director of Business and Sales, Executive , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...