Assistant Director of Nursing (RN) - Avamere Heritage Rehab
Company: Avamere Family
Posted on: March 14, 2023
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require a
reasonable accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, you will
find the contact information to request the appropriate
accommodation by visiting the following page: Assistant Director of
Nursing (RN) - Avamere Heritage Rehab
- Employee assistance program featuring free -counseling
services, financial coaching, legal services -and more
- Paid time off/sick leave (rolls over annually)
- 401K retirement plan with employer contributions
- Comprehensive benefits package with medical coverage, voluntary
dental, vision, and life insurance, short-term disability, and
- Develop a written plan of care for each resident and review all
medical and nursing treatments to ensure they are in accordance
with the resident's care plan and wishes.
- Implement and maintain an ongoing quality assurance program for
the nursing department, and monitor the facility's QI, QM and
- Assist in the planning, scheduling and revising of the MDS,
including the implementation of CAAs and Triggers.
- Review and revise care plans and assessments, and ensure that
all personnel involved in providing care are aware of the
resident's care plan.
- Develop methods for coordination of nursing services with other
resident services to ensure the continuity of the resident's total
regimen of care.
- Participate in and develop reviews of the discharge plans and
prepare reports for the Care Plan Committee as directed.
- Monitor nursing care to ensure that all nursing personnel
follow established departmental policies and procedures.
- Review nurses' notes to determine if the care plan is being
- Determine the staffing needs and work assignments of the
nursing department necessary to meet the total nursing needs of the
- Provide leadership training that includes the administrative
and supervisory principles essential for Resident Care Managers and
- Provide direct nursing care as necessary.
- Participate in state and federal surveys of the facility;
assist the Administrator in reviewing deficiencies and developing
plans of correction.
- Attend continuing education programs designed to keep you
abreast of changes in your profession, and participate in/provide
leadership for in-service training for nursing
- Must possess a nursing degree from an accredited college or
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to
practice as an RN in this state.
- Must have a minimum 1 years of experience as a supervisor in a
- Must have a minimum 6 months of experience in rehabilitative
and restorative nursing practices.
- Knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures,
as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to nursing
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records and computer
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in
accordance with HIPAA guidelines.Please Note: Effective Oct. 18,
2021, all Avamere employees are required to be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious
exception. If you are hired by Avamere after Oct. 18, 2021, you
will need to be fully vaccinated (or obtain an approved exemption)
prior to starting work and need to provide proof of vaccination (or
approved exemption) within 10 days of starting work. - - -Avamere
Skilled Advisors, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
participates in E-Verify
Keywords: Avamere Family, Tacoma , Assistant Director of Nursing (RN) - Avamere Heritage Rehab, Executive , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...