Pearle Vision - Assistant Manager
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Requisition ID: 790626Store # : 006259 Pearle VisionPosition:
Full-TimeTotal Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
every neighborhood Pearle Vision we believe nothing should keep
patients from getting the eye care they need. Consider working for
a Pearle Vision right in your community. We look for employees who
are creative, energetic, and people focused looking for exciting
opportunities in eye care or retail.GENERAL FUNCTIONThe Assistant
Manager drives profitable sales growth. This is accomplished
through developing of a positive and productive retail-selling
environment that ensures excellent customer service, customer
retention, as well as outstanding associate/doctor satisfaction and
retention.MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drives profitable store sales by fostering a retail selling
culture through NECE
- Attains plan sales goal, comp store sales growth & store
- Increases customer transactions from retail staff overseen and
- Manages payroll cost effectively, in accordance with Company
- Manages gross margin, in accordance with Company
- Coachess develops, and motivates staff and ensures timelines of
training is adhered to.
- Oversees sales floor and monitor NECE skills of retail
- Facilitates discussions of accountability with retail staff
with result to their performance.
- Partners with Store Manager on direction of business and
communicates opportunity areas.
- Develops professional business relationships with Doctors.
- Ensures quality exams as indicated by exceptional customer
satisfaction (as measured by NPS).
- Monitors number of repeat customers/customer retention.
- Ensures coverage/quality of hours.
- Implements retail-selling initiatives to increase number or
exams and conversion of exams to sales.
- Recruits, trains, develops, motivates and retains associates,
as measured by:
- Active and targeted networking, interviewing and selecting for
hire candidates who demonstrate excellent customer service
- Encouraging high productivity (sales/hour, transaction).
- Employees satisfaction through two-way communication.
- Bench strength (reflected by development, utilization and
accuracy of manpower planning process, proactive recruiting and
- Ensures each store is effectively merchandised and presented
according to standards as measured by:
- Execution of planogram
- Execution of visual appearance inside and outside of store
- Maintenance of overall standards (i.e. cleanliness,
- Associates exhibit professional presentation (i.e. attire) in
accordance Brand standards.
- Execution of local and national marketing programs and
- Execution of Brand standards for signage and promotions.BASIC
- High school diploma or comparable experience typically achieved
with 2+ years as an Optical Associate
- 2+ years experience as an Optical Associate or high school
- Proven track record of sales growth through sales skills and
accountability for sales results
- Proven experience and results with a retail or customer service
- Ability to facilitate, train (through practice and role-play),
coach and develop excellent, results-oriented, customer-oriented,
- Ability to recruit and select associates/teams
- Ability to present and implement decisive and creative
solutions to issues/opportunities to grow the business.
- Ability to provide enthusiastic and concise communication to
meet/exceed customer expectations as well as foster positive and
results-oriented associate and doctor relationships
- Success in store merchandising and attention to detail
- Ability to manage priorities through adaptability, willingness
to take calculated risks, and follow-upUpon request and consistent
with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable
accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance
in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable
accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline
at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact
information so that we may follow up in a timely manner).We are an
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender,
national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived
as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking,
religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status,
marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the
basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic
information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native
Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Keywords: EssilorLuxottica, Tacoma , Pearle Vision - Assistant Manager, Executive , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!