Assistant Store Manager
Company: Safelite Group, Inc.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Does this position interest you? You should apply - even if you
don't match every single requirement! We're known as an auto glass
company. That's the focus of what we do. But beyond the glass,
we're so much more. We'll help you build a fulfilling career and
encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever
The Assistant Store Manager provides leadership and direction to
front line associates to ensure that our customers have a memorable
experience. This professional leads operations for an individual
retail location, including assigned associates, cash management,
inventory control, loss prevention, safety, store appearance and
What You'll Get
- Competitive weekly pay and bonus opportunities.
- A benefits package valued at more than $10k*. This includes a
401(k) plan with company matching, medical coverage plans
customized to suit your needs and a commitment to work/life balance
through our paid time off (PTO) programs, company holidays and paid
- Up to $5,250 annually in tuition reimbursement.
- Paid training and all the tools and resources you'll need to be
- View all our health, wealth and life offerings at
What You'll Do
- Motivate and lead activities of associates, ensuring the
highest possible productivity and world class customer service;
Provide appropriate associate cross-training for operational
- Provide world class customer service by responding quickly to
customer complaints/warranty issues and process casualty
- Manage work order assignments and routing of mobile jobs;
Ensure that procedures are followed, vehicles are loaded, and are
in transit in a timely manner.
- Train associates on installation techniques and procedures,
vehicle and equipment maintenance, required documentation and
internal technology platforms.
- Monitor productivity, inventory and cleanliness to ensure that
quality standards are met.
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations issued
by OSHA and other federal, state, and local regulatory
- All other duties as assigned.
What You'll Need
- High School Diploma/GED/Equivalent OR 3-5 years of
leadership/supervisory experience, preferred.
- Valid state-issued driver's license required.
- 1+ year of supervisory/leadership/key holder experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in retail or service center
environments; automotive experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, web applications, and
general office equipment.
- Comfort working outside in a variety of weather
- Present a professional appearance and wear personal protective
- Physical requirements: lifting and carrying up to 35 lbs. for
short periods, working at elevated heights, remaining on your feet
for extended periods.
Internal Associates: Already a member of the Safelite team? Apply
through your Workday account by searching 'Find Open Jobs'.
Diversity: Safelite welcomes everyone. We value our diverse
workforce and suppliers, and we're proud to be an equal opportunity
employer. Learn more at Safelite.com/Careers.
Benefit amounts are estimates only. Actual values will depend on
benefit elections during enrollment.
Keywords: Safelite Group, Inc., Tacoma , Assistant Store Manager, Executive , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!