Client Service Delivery Manager
Posted on: May 14, 2022
LOCATION: MUST be located: TX, AZ, or NV.
Summary/ObjectiveThe Client Service Delivery Manager serves as a
liaison onsite to promote a cohesive approach to doing business and
ALL field matters. The ideal candidate has an inherent ability to
work autonomously as well as part of a team. Retail Reset
experience preferred. MUST be located: TX, AZ, or NV.Job
DescriptionAs the Client Service Delivery Manager your job will
encompass different levels of responsibilities that require
professionalism and extreme confidentiality. Below is a partial
list of responsibilities.Duties and Responsibilities
- Charting out the project objectives and plans, setting
performance requirements, and selecting project participants.
- Manage multiple, parallel projects using formal project
- Implementation of various operations through proper
- Oversee the project from start to finish.
- Perform a key role in project planning, budgeting, and
identification of resources needed.
- Project accounting functions including managing the budget,
tracking if team expenses and minimizing exposure and risk in the
- Ensure that project activities move according to predetermined
- Devise the project work plans and make revisions when need
- Communicate effectively with the contractors who are
responsible for completing various phases of the project.
- Monitor the progress of the project activities on a regular
basis and hold regular status meetings with all the sub-teams.
- Maintain strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality,
and safety standards.
- Periodic inspection of project sites.
- Ensure project documents are complete.
- Identify the elements of project design and issues likely to
give rise to disputes and claims.
- Serve as a key link with the clients and review the deliverable
prepared by the team before passing onto client.
- Effectively and professionally communicate with all levels of
- Review program or project issues and opportunities with
- Manage and communicate client concerns, problems, or complaints
on assigned programs or projects.
- Effective time management and logical decision-making
- Ability to prioritize work, maintain a positive attitude and
composure in stressful situations.
- Must be able to plan, execute and close out multiple projects
or tasks in short periods of time to the satisfaction of the
supervisor and/or client.
- Other duties as may be assigned.Preferred Job Attributes
- Strong business knowledge with objectivity to represent all
- Excellent communication and organization skills;
detail-oriented, articulate, and mature
- Motivated/pro-active mindset in an exciting and robust work
- Provide exceptional customer service to our clients both,
external and internal
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Project Management, or related
field; or combination of education and experience.
- Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Sales Force
- Preferred Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Must have a good driving record
- Adhere to company's policies, as well as compliance with
federal and state legislation laws.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDSThe employee is frequently
required to stand, walk, sit, talk, and/or hear for long periods of
time. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds,
frequently lift and/or move 25 pounds and occasionally more than 50
pounds. Travel up to 80% of the time.AT PEOPLEREADY, WE MAKE A
DIFFERENCEPeopleReady is an industry-leading general and skilled
labor staffing provider for retail, manufacturing, warehousing,
logistics, energy, construction, hospitality, and other industries.
The daily impact that we have on the lives of job seekers and our
customers' businesses is something that we're incredibly proud of.
Our team operates by one motto: We Are Ready. Ready to make a
difference, ready to change lives through work and ready to win.
Are you ready to join us? To apply, please email your resume to
email@example.com. We can't wait to meet you."This is a
remote position that may be performed anywhere except the state of
Colorado."We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
any other characteristic protected by law.
TrueBlue was founded on the idea of connecting people and work. We
work with businesses to provide the workforce solutions they need
to succeed. Publicly traded since 1998, TrueBlue provides a
talented workforce of over 600,000 people and partners with more
than 100,000 companies around the world through three segments:
PeopleReady, PeopleManagement and PeopleScout.
--- PeopleReady provides on-demand and skilled labor for retail,
manufacturing, warehousing, logistics, energy, construction,
hospitality, and ports & terminals industries.
--- PeopleManagement (Staff Management, SIMOS, Centerline) provides
on-premise contingent staffing and on-premise management in the
light-industrial sector and beyond.
--- PeopleScout provides high-volume permanent employee (RPO)
recruitment process outsourcing and management of outsourced
service providers to a global workplace.
TrueBlue continues to broaden its service offerings, reaching more
markets, and offering greater technology and innovation to benefit
employers, staff and contingent workers.What we do at TrueBlue is
simple - we put people to work and change lives every day.
Keywords: PeopleReady, Tacoma , Client Service Delivery Manager, Executive , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!