Case Manager - Adult Residential Treatment
Company: Comprehensive Life Resources
Posted on: January 13, 2022
We Offer - Medical, Dental, and Vision - 100% paid premiums for
Full-Time employees, 11 paid holidays, Tuition Assistance, and a
403(b)-retirement plan!!Our Vision is to provide a full continuum
of excellent, accessible behavioral health services in Pierce
County and to serve as a valued partner in alliances that promote
whole health and enhance the well-being of people in our
communityPark Place is a 90-bed adult mental health residential
treatment facility (RTF). We provide residents who experience
serious and persistent mental health challenges a higher quality of
life in a safe and therapeutic environment. Staff partner with
residents to develop an individualized treatment plan based not
just on mental health needs, but also their hopes and dreams for
the future.Case ManagerFunction: Provide daily guidance,
counseling, case management, and liaison with community resources
to residents. Serves as a member of an organization that welcomes,
engages, and serves individuals with complex wellness needs.
Responsibilities:1. Provide case management, counseling, and direct
assistance to residents in planning and implementing their
activities to meet their daily needs.2. Provide liaison with other
community resources to help the resident access supportive
services.3. Maintain clinical records and provide data and reports,
as may be required for program monitoring and evaluation, in
accordance with policies and procedures.4. Coordinate activities
with other team members and staff.5. Ensure that ethical and
professional standards of practice are maintained.6. Participate in
Adult Services meetings and activities as required.7. In addition
to the above, perform other duties as assigned.
Comprehensive Life Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Women, ethnic minorities, persons of disability, persons over 40
years of age, Vietnam Era Veterans and disabled veterans are
encouraged to apply.Competencies:
- Ability to work harmoniously with others.
- Responds positively to instructions and procedures.
- Ability to coordinate own work and work with others.
- Ability to understand, encourage and carries out the principals
of integrated safety management.
- Demonstrates understanding of mental health issues.
- Demonstrates professional demeanor and behavior, appearance,
communication and uses supervision and consultation
- Demonstrates appropriate boundaries and values.
- Ensures daily charting, progress notes on care of clinical and
behavioral observations of residents are submitted, completed
correctly, and in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate empathy, hopefulness, and resourcefulness, in
communicating with others.
- Promote whole health care as a key to people's recovery and
quality of life.Qualifications:
- All new hires will be required to show proof of COVID-19
- AA, BA, or MA degree in a human services field, preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work with mentally ill individuals in
- WA State credential/license- Agency Affiliated Counselor
- Skilled in MS Word and Outlook.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, written, and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize deadlines, work
independently, take initiative, and maintain confidentiality.
- Valid driver's license; proof of insurance.Comprehensive Life
Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women, ethnic
minorities, persons of disability, persons over 40 years of age,
Vietnam Era Veterans and disabled veterans are encouraged to
Keywords: Comprehensive Life Resources, Tacoma , Case Manager - Adult Residential Treatment, Executive , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!