Project Manager, Tacoma, WA
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Project Manager, Tacoma, WAThis position is a mid-level customer
service position. The Project Manager has the responsibility of
managing and being the primary contact for customer requests and
needs. This includes timely completion and maintenance of project
documentation files and completion of project set up, login review,
final report review, invoicing, and Electronic Data Deliverable
- The project manager must understand certain technical details
and be able to effectively communicate client requirements to the
- The Project Manager manages/reports data using LIMS, Access and
Excel, ensuring that data meets all established QA/QC criteria and
is made available to the department Leads and manager within
specified time frames.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Enter/update customer
contact information, agreed upon analytical tests and pricing in
- Provide effective communication and customer service to
customers via email, phone and customer visits.
- Enter bottle order requests into the Bottle Order
- Review sample login receipts to ensure all requests, sample
descriptions and requirements are accurately entered into
- Obtain status information from the laboratory and communicate
any pertinent information to the customer.
- Review final reports and invoices for accuracy.
- Perform and interpret required QA/QC procedures; recommend,
perform and document corrective actions and possible impacts to
- Perform all functions in support of and in compliance with all
state and federal employee regulations.
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner.
- Demonstrate proactive commitment and adherence to industry and
company safety regulations and procedures
- Completes all training requirements and ensures they are fully
documented and on file with Quality Assurance and Safety
- Ensure investigation reports IRs or however they may be called
and internal/external audit findings are completed on time.
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Perform routine maintenance, and consult with vendor
technicians support engineers when appropriate
- Manage inventory needs, assist in ordering of supplies, and
maintain stock of all necessary components, supplies, standards and
- Utilize computer software to prioritize work, track samples,
acquire data, perform calculations and statistical analysis, and
store data to meet established deadlines.
- Conduct review of analytical sample preparation data including:
checks for completeness, calculation accuracy, data interpretation
and data quality objective coherence.
- Provide all documentation for peer and scientific review of
data in a timely manner
- Constructively problem-solve work issues with team members and
other lab staff as well as Provide feedback to Group Leader, Lab
Manager, Quality Assurance Officer and/or Project Managers about
analysis, data, or other issues
- Ensure department specific Standard Operating Procedures are
reviewed and/or updated on time.
- Provide back-up assistance to other analysts and lab assistants
- Ensure department is using established procedures to
ship/receive client samples
- Make recommendations and implement new methods, cost saving
techniques or practices, efficiency improvements and policies for
- Coordinate with the department managers and group leaders,
technicians and chemists on a daily basis.
- Basic Minimum Qualifications BMQ: To perform this job
successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential
- The requirements below are representative of the knowledge,
skill or ability required.Education/Experience:A minimum of a
Bachelor of Science degree in Science or equivalent experience--Why
Kelly--?Kelly Science & Clinical is your connection to premier
scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people
just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream
jobs that fit their skills and interests-it's the way we think job
searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters
have a professional background/education in science, so we know a
thing or two about the science market and how to get you
noticed.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's
next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their
full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world. Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to,
minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected
veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment
Opportunity is The Law.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Tacoma , Project Manager, Tacoma, WA, Executive , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!