Document Management Analyst II
Company: Pacific Architects and Engineers Incorporated
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the
World Document Management Analyst IIPAE has an opening for a
Document Management Analyst II to provide the following duties and
- Performs moderately complex litigation support tasks,
including, for example:
- detailed review and analysis of case materials in a broad range
of subject matters, such as financial records, health care
materials, and other litigation files,
- digesting and indexing legal documents,
- drafting procedures for accomplishing litigation support
- document acquisition related tasks, such as document screening
and labeling of files to be scanned, including screening for
- conducting database searches.
- Proofreads and edits deliverable products.
- Sometimes serves as "team leader" for larger group of Document
Management Technicians and clerical support staff. Often works with
- Reports to Task Supervisor or Project Supervisor; filling out
log sheets and reporting on task progress; and performing quality
control on the work of peers in all of these areas.
- Code documents in Relativity.
- Assist attorneys at trial by loading and presenting evidence
using Sanction II trial presentation software.
- Assisting attorneys with case organization and trial
preparation, such as: filing, retrieving, and copying case file
materials; creating witness binders; preparing deposition and trial
exhibits; entering data on-line to case files and other databases;
proofreading, editing, correcting OCR'd text files; retrieving and
blowing back documents and digital image media; tabbing, numbering,
labeling, assembling documents.
- Communicating with other DOJ components, Federal agencies and
others as required during investigations and litigation.Minimum
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a US government security
- Three (3) years of experience on major litigation support
projects or undergraduate degree.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a team
- Must have excellent writing skills and oral communication
- Requires hands-on familiarity with the Government's office and
network environment, including but not limited to, data processing
environments, including office automation networks, PC-based
databases and other applications, internet and server-based
databases and other applications, such as Oracle, Relativity or
other document review platform, Trial Director, etc.
- Should be a knowledgeable user of the Government's office and
network environment, including but not limited to, word processing,
spreadsheet, imaging, and hardware systems. Preferred
- Familiarity with ESI tools and knowledge of eDiscovery
procedures and resources.
- Certain assignments may require experience or substantial
undergraduate coursework in, for example, finance/accounting,
health care, or substantial experience in the legal environment or
in information technology.PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender,
national origin, age, United States military veteran's status,
ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure,
medical condition including genetic characteristics or information,
veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the
essential functions of the job can be performed with or without
reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under
federal, state, or local law. EEO is the Law Poster EEO is the Law
Poster Supplement - provided by Dice
Keywords: Pacific Architects and Engineers Incorporated, Tacoma , Document Management Analyst II, Executive , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!