Company: James Hardie
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Position SummaryThis is an exciting opportunity for an
individual with a solid maintenance reliability and project
management background to assist in the development and application
of James Hardie's core maintenance strategy.Responsibilities
- Assist the manufacturing operations with the execution of the
reliability center maintenance activities necessary to eliminate
unplanned asset failures.
- Lead root cause analysis events in the identification and
elimination of production losses and high maintenance costs
associated with asset failures.
- Develop engineering solutions to repetitive failures and all
other problems that adversely affect plant operations. These
problems include capacity, quality, cost or regulatory compliance
- Develop and implement best practices for assets to ensure their
maximum the mean time between failures.
- Guide efforts to ensure best practices are being implemented to
ensure reliability and maintainability of equipment, processes,
utilities, facilities, controls and safety systems.
- Assist plant engineers with the analysis of asset utilization,
overall equipment effectiveness, remaining useful life and other
parameters that define the operating condition, reliability and
costs of assets.
- Provide technical support to production, maintenance management
and technical personnel.
- Assist plant personnel in the classification and development of
material lists for assets
- Review and apply statistical methods to identify reliability
- Establish and track reliability metricsQualification
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (mechanical, electrical or
- 3-5 years of experience in an industrial continuous operating
(24/7) manufacturing environment
- Strong communication (written, oral and interpersonal)
- Ability to lead and be part of cross functional teams
- Advanced knowledge in reliability centered maintenance, failure
modes & effects analysis, criticality analysis
- Demonstrated ability to diagnosis and correct opportunities to
improve mean time between failures of assets
- Experience with computer maintenance management systems (CMMS),
INFOR BE or equivalent
- Advanced skills in basic personal computer software (Microsoft
Keywords: James Hardie, Tacoma , Reliability Engineer, Engineering , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!