Company: Pacific Architects and Engineers Incorporated
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the
World Network EngineerPAE has an opening for a Network Engineer in
- Analyzes the system needs for especially large and complex
litigation support requirements.
- Recommends overall hardware, software, and telecommunications
solutions, taking into account the latest proven technologies, all
appropriate Department of Justice (DOJ) and agency security and
accessibility policies, regulations, and requirements.
- Support end user needs, where the end users may range from
attorneys and paralegals accessing a database over a LAN, or
authorized users connecting remotely via a TCP/IP connection into a
DOJ computer resource or a groupware/workflow system, to members of
the public accessing via the internet.
- Identifies appropriate technologies, designs and implements
overall system solutions, including procuring hardware, software,
and communications devices, installing and integrating them,
testing and troubleshooting, developing and delivering user
training. Minimum Qualifications:
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a US government security
- At least five (5) years of directly applicable experience will
generally be expected, including full cycle experience, from design
- Requires excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Undergraduate degree strongly preferred; preferably in the
computer science or information management/technology
- Experience with litigation support environments extremely
helpful, including experience with very large, image-enabled
document databases.PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender,
national origin, age, United States military veteran's status,
ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure,
medical condition including genetic characteristics or information,
veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the
essential functions of the job can be performed with or without
reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under
federal, state, or local law. EEO is the Law Poster EEO is the Law
Poster Supplement - provided by Dice
Keywords: Pacific Architects and Engineers Incorporated, Tacoma , Network Engineer, Engineering , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!