Full-time Nabisco Sales Service Representative/Merchandiser Order Writer
Company: Mondel--z International
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Are you ready
to make it happen at Mondel--z International?
Full-time Nabisco Sales Service Representative/Merchandiser
Become one of our Full Time Nabisco Sales Service
Representative/Merchandiser (Stocker) by fulfilling the
merchandising needs of our grocery-related customers through
stocking the shelves and building and maintaining displays and
partnering up with nationally recognized customers such as Walmart,
Target, Safeway, Fred Meyers, Winco Foods, Albertsons and more.
Become an ambassador of world-famous brands like *Oreo, Ritz,
belVita, Chips Ahoy, Triscuit* among other delicious
* Carry out instore visits according to Mondelez' visit method.
* Ensure Nabisco leading brands (Oreo, Ritz, Belvita, Chips Ahoy,
Triscuit among others) are well represented, stocked and maintained
through the implementation of Mondel--z' guidelines.
* Ensure Sales Representative's negotiations with store managers
are being followed and communicate any issues with Mondel--z
* Follow the daily route planning prepared by the operations team
to ensure the most efficient instore service.
* Represent Mondel--z International in front of in store employees
and work closely with sales representative to optimize visibility
of Mondelez products on shelves and the construction of promotional
* Enhance seasonal sales, seasonal displays, and new product
* Professional, positive, and upbeat attitude while representing
Mondel--z in store.
Who is a good fit?
* Be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver's license and
proof of auto insurance
* High School Diploma or GED preferred
* Ability to drive your personal vehicle to a variety of store
locations (mileage will be reimbursed).
* Ability to perform hard work in a fast-paced work environment and
to meet the defined physical activities like Repetitive lifting
bending, and carrying up to 25 lbs., occasionally over 50 lbs.,
pushing & pulling over. This includes physically moving our
products from the stock rooms and stocking the store's shelves.
* Previous retail / grocery experience is a plus.
* Live within 25-35 miles range from the primary location: *Tacoma*
* Secondary Locations: *Lacey, Lakewood, Joint Base Lewis-McChord,*
* Schedule availability required: *Monday through Friday or Tuesday
through Saturday,, early morning to afternoon shift* *. Must be
able to start by 6AM regularly, with some days starting at 5AM.
This position services the* *Joint Base Lewis-McChord military
base;* *candidates m* *ust possess a military ID, passport, or
enhanced license in order to gain access onto the base.*
What you can expect from us:
* The Full Time Nabisco Sales Service Representative/Merchandiser
position offers an hourly compensation rate starting at *$21.00*
based on relative experience. 5% Quarterly Bonus Plan.
* This position is eligible for a *$500* Hiring Bonus
* Medical, dental and vision benefit package.
* Paid vacation and holidays.
* Work related mileage reimbursement.
* Employee Assistance Program.
* Growth opportunities within the company.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.00 per hour
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
* Please provide your personal email
* driver's license, reliable vehicle and proof of insurance
Work Location: On the road%11010780%
Keywords: Mondel--z International, Tacoma , Full-time Nabisco Sales Service Representative/Merchandiser Order Writer, Advertising , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!