Associate Financial Advisor- Hamilton, MI
Company: Edward Jones
Posted on: March 14, 2023
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious,
long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and
implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client
experience, we have located our 15,000+ branch offices where our
more than 7 million clients live and work.In a typical branch
office, a financial advisor meets with clients and receives branch
office support, so they can focus on building deep relationships
with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis, Tempe and
Mississauga provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada
branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. We continue to
grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.If you're
looking for a challenging and rewarding career, the Associate
Financial Advisor role at Edward Jones may be the right opportunity
for you. With the same licensing as our Financial Advisors,
Associate Financial Advisors work with an established Financial
Advisor to serve clients, grow the branch, and positively impact
communities in alignment with firm strategy.Our Associate Financial
Advisors are an essential part of the client team, and we rely on
their unique experiences, insights, and professional backgrounds.
We value different viewpoints to help achieve exceptional results
and improve the lives of our clients.We'll give you the support you
need.Our team will be there every step of the way, providing:
- Paid training - Get registered and licensed and learn how to be
an associate financial advisor with the industry's top training
- A support network that extends beyond your branch office and
includes headquarters assistance via phone, email and firm intranet
resourcesAs a salaried professional, you can also expect---
- A compensation package that includes bonus potential, 401K, and
comprehensive and competitive health benefits
- Paid time off, including vacation, sick, holidays and personal
- A culture of continuous improvement and professional
developmentWhat characteristics would make you a successful
Associate Financial Advisor?
- Commitment to building meaningful connections and long-lasting
relationships with clients with an understanding of legal and
regulatory requirements related to selling financial solutions
- Working independently with strong problem solving, critical
thinking, and sound judgment to identify, analyze, and resolve
multiple issues related to personalized investment solutions,
involving the FA when appropriate
- A resilient, creative and progressive mindset supporting a
nimble learning environment to incorporate feedback, and adapt to
- Entrepreneurial personality, driven to achieve results as an
individual and team with attention to detail, organization and time
management skills to manage multiple projects in a dynamic and
highly collaborative organizationKey responsibilities with existing
and newly created clientsResponsibilities performed for all
existing clients may include:
- Gathering information and collecting suitability to deeply
understand clients' and prospective clients' needs, priorities, and
concerns in order to accelerate trust and create a personalized,
comprehensive strategy to achieve their goals.
- Meeting with clients regularly to track progress toward goals,
uncover additional assets, proactively address emerging concerns,
and adjust their strategy to ensure their needs are met.
- Partnering with other members of the clients' professional team
such as attorneys, accountants, trust officers, to help fully
understand clients' goals and circumstances.
- Researching portfolio performance, cost/fees, asset allocation
and changes to portfolio construction/investments, and make
recommendations to client.
- Collaborate with the FA and branch team to ensure alignment and
create, monitor, and adjust the branch business plan to increase
branch effectiveness and achieve desired business results.
- Cultivating relationships with organizations and businesses to
maintain presence in the community and obtain referrals and new
- Coordinate with the FA to assist in the creation of new clients
via face-to-face and virtual sourcing strategies.
- High School Diploma/Equivalent required; Bachelor's degree
- Series 7 and Series 66 required, if not currently registered,
registrations may be obtained at Edward Jones during the assigned
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in securities
industry preferredU.S. Awards/Accolades: We don't often brag, but
we're frequently recognized and awarded:
- has earned a spot on the ranking by Great Place to Work - and
Fortune magazine. Edward Jones ranked No. 35 on the prestigious
- 2022 Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For -, published
April 2022, research by Great Place to Work -, data as of August
2021. Compensation provided for using, not obtaining, the rating.
From FORTUNE -2022 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights reserved.
Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work
For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP Limited and are
used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP Limited are not
affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Edward
- Edward Jones scored 100 percent on the Human Rights Campaign
Foundation's which designates Edward Jones as one of the best
places to work for LGBTQ+ Equality
- 2022 Best Places to Work For LGBTQ+ Equality, Great Place to
Work - in partnership with Human Rights Campaign Foundation,
published Equity Magazine January 2022, data as of July 2021.
Compensation provided for using, not obtaining, the rating. From
The Human Rights Campaign. All Rights Reserved.
- For the 22nd consecutive year, Edward Jones was named a top
company for training. The firm ranked No.24 on Training magazine's
prestigious 2022 Training Top 100 list.
- 2000-2022 Training Magazine Training Apex Award, published
January-March each year, data as of September of prior year, an
application fee was required for consideration.Canada
Awards/Accolades: For the 20th consecutive year, Edward Jones has
been named on the Kincentric 2021 List of Best Employers in Canada,
published in the Financial Post. Edward Jones is once again in the
top 25% of employee engagement.2022 Wealth Professional's 5-Star
Brokerage Award for Edward Jones' commitment to corporate culture
and ethics, training and support, compliance and regulation, and
compensation.Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability,
sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information
or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.You'll be
- Edward Jones believes in a human centered approach as we
partner for positive impact, to improve the lives of our clients,
colleagues, and communities.
- As a result, we commit to offering a minimum of $20 per hour,
and may be adjusted upward in higher cost areas of the
- The hiring minimum and maximum range shown below is a subset of
the total pay range.There is also an opportunity for merit-based
salary increases as you progress in the Associate Financial Advisor
Keywords: Edward Jones, Tacoma , Associate Financial Advisor- Hamilton, MI, Accounting, Auditing , Tacoma, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...